Auburn Gear LLC . Restock Policy – Automotive Aftermarket Annual Stock Return
Auburn Gear, LLC . has a policy to accept new Differentials and/or Service parts from distributors for inventory adjustment requirements. All returns are subject to the following:
Pre-Approval Required From Auburn Gear LLC .
- A two for one new stock order MUST accompany the annual stock Return.
- Items are new, in original cartons, and clean.
- Units have been purchased within the past 3-years.
- All are current product price list items --- no obsolete part numbers can be returned.
- Maximum annual return subject to a limit of 3% of previous years purchases unless prior approval.
- A 15% restocking charge will be applied less than two for one.
- Items are tagged clearly with proper part number and RGA number.
- Packaging is appropriate for return shipment without transit damage.
- Auburn Gear has issued a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior to their shipment obtained from our Inside Sales Representative(s).
- Return Transportation charges are to be prepaid.
- The RGA number is clearly marked on the outside of the package adjacent to the shipping label and included on the side of the box with the product.
Please advise all in your organization that would have a need to know of this policy and practice.
Please fill out and send in the annul stock exchange forms